Order from Amazon

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Links

use code IVAJ3327
Home Essentials
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.comBuy Home Essentials at Soap.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com, Soap.com or BeautyBar.com customers. Some restrictions apply.


February 15, 2011


Hi Friends,

I have added a section to my blog that lists my favorite links. This should make it easier to find some of my fave spots to learn about couponing, find deals and print out coupons. I will be gradually updating the link section with some of my favorite links.

Some upcoming blog entries that I will be working on include budgeting with the envelope system, creating a monthly meal plan for grocery savings, creating a master shopping list, doing a pantry inventory, ways to organize coupons, shopping without coupons and more!!!!

Come back soon!!
Iva Jean

P.S. I apologize for any typographical errors. I believe that I need a new computer. My keyboard buttons, including shift keys are giving me trouble on typing symbols, such as punctuation marks, and is not wanting to allow me capitalize. I've been having to PUNCH, PUNCH, PUNCH my keyboard letters at times and correct errors! FRUSTARATION PREVAILS AT THE KEYBOARD! Time to form a plan for buying a computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment