Order from Amazon

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good Coupons Available Online

Hi,
I just received an email from a site that I subscribe to, mentioning printable coupons available. Go to www.freecoupons.com
to print available coupons. Sometimes printable coupons have a print limit and if so, when that limit is reached, no more are availble. Check the site to see if there are any you want to print out for now or future use.

I will blog tomorrow about a very beneficial site that will help you with couponing.

Just take baby steps when learning how to do this. Even little saves on cents can be gratifying. I am by no means an expert and am learning as I go along.

If you did get a Sunday paper today, save the coupons that you don't use this week for future use.

Have a good night!
Iva Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment